You can return any damaged or incorrect item(s) for a refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Before returning any item(s) to us, please contact us via email to inform us of the issue.
If the item(s) you received were incorrect, damaged, missing, or not as we described them, then you’ll get a full refund for that item.
- Get Dinkum must authorize all returns via email.
- Our policy is for 14 days from delivery of your items.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Prior to processing a refund or exchange, customers are required to send pictures of any damaged or defected items.
- Before you return your product, you must email us: [email protected] so we can provide you with return details.
Once the return has been authorized and return details provided:
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected:
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If your return is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
It is the customer’s responsibility to follow tracking advice and be present when your order is being delivered. Regardless of the postal service, deliveries will always be attempted at least once, and if undeliverable, will then be taken to the local post office or relevant postal centre until claimed. If customer does not claim this order within 5-10 business days (may differ depending on country and service), the order may be returned to us, and in such a case we do not offer a refund or replacement, however we can re-send the order if the customer is willing to cover postage costs.